The Integrated Quality Policy - Environment, Health and Safety
The METAENERGIA Group considers the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health of Workers as conditioning and strategic factors in the exercise and development of industrial activities. The METAENERGIA Group in the management of business activities has adopted an Integrated Quality, Environment and Health Safety Policy, addressed:
- to customer satisfaction
- to the analysis and correct management of the risks that can influence the quality management system
- to the solution of environmental problems
- to the reasonable and constant improvement of quality, prevention and protection activities
- to identify possible development opportunities.
The company action is therefore aimed at satisfying not only the production needs, but also the requirements of environmental protection and worker protection, addressing these issues with a proactive attitude.
The Environmental Policy is based on the following principles:
- the protection of the Environment as one of the criteria that contribute to the corporate decision-making process and not limited to the aspects regulated by the regulations;
- the pursuit of high environmental standards, in line with the improvement of the efficiency of services, which is a key element in the valorisation and profitability of the Company.
- the analysis of the context and understanding of the needs and expectations of the interested parties, with reference to the entire service life cycle;
The Health and Safety Policy is based on the following principles:
- compliance with the current applicable Occupational Safety legislation;
- the reasonable and constant continuous improvement of prevention and protection activities in the field of Safety at Work.
The Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
- the complete satisfaction of the Customer's needs, in order to increase their satisfaction;
- complete satisfaction of the mandatory requirements for the provision of services;
- the effective communication to the customer of the added value of the services provided, often deriving from the use of services that comply with the requirements of the customer, often overcoming them in terms of quality, as well as the certification of their quality management system;
- context analysis and understanding of stakeholders' needs and expectations;
- process monitoring, continuous improvement and reduction of inefficiencies in the organizational and technical management of the Company;
- the employment of personnel regularly employed and framed, according to the law on labor law;
- the satisfaction of the organization's staff and the creation of a climate of constructive collaboration.
The Energy Efficiency Policy of Metaenergia E.S.Co. is based on the following principles:
· Promote studies and research aimed at innovating the Electrical System to improve its economy, safety and environmental compatibility.
· Promote studies and research for the saving of electricity in the tertiary, civil, public and private lighting, air conditioning environments, transport.
· Evaluate investments in production plants considering the economic, financial, environmental and safety aspects as well as the best technical solutions available.
Optimizing the use of natural resources through a rational and efficient use of energy resources, raw materials and the use of the best available technologies at economically acceptable costs.